East Neuk Campervans are leaders in innovative campervan conversions.
Based in the picturesque seaside town of Anstruther in the Kingdom of Fife, East Neuk Campervans are Award winning designers and manufacturers of practical multi purpose vehicles spanning various makes, models and designs.
All East Neuk Campervans models are based on the Citroen Relay 2.2 HDI.
The ever popular Fifer Touring S is on the Short Wheelbase 3300kg 100 BHP model.
The Fifer Touring M is on the Medium Wheelbase model
The Fifer Touring L is on the Long Wheelbase 3500kg 120 BHP model.
They are equipped with:
* A Free standing kitchen with grill and granite finish worktop
* Swivel cassette toilet and static wash hand basin
* 85 litre compressor fridge
* 2 x 3 point seatbelts to two rear passenger seats
* 4 configurations in lounge/bed/passenger area
* 90 litre fresh water tank
* Webasto heating and water system
* Solar panel
* Full Thinsulate insulation
* Many innovative features throughout
The Fifer Touring has won its category in the Caravan Club Design and Drive Awards in 2008, 2009, 2010 and 2011
There is something to suit every need and every budget.
The team at East Neuk pride themselves on the fact that their campervan conversions are built to an extremely high standard.
Also available now a small camper conversion with rising roof based on the Kia Sedona MPV