We at Trewan Hall have been running as a campsite by the Hill Family for more than 50 years. The hall itself is a 17th century manor house, located in the centre of Cornwall on the north coast between Newquay and Padstow. Both couples and families hugely appreciate the space and informal atmosphere that we have to offer here. We pride ourselves on providing a safe environment for children to play in and explore within our 36 acres of woods and grounds. We warmly welcome all visitors to enjoy what we have to offer whether that is the peace and quiet during the low season or the excited holiday feeling in the busier high season!
So why choose us? Here’s some of the great facilities we have & benefits to coming here:
- Woods, beautiful grounds and gardens spread over 36 acres
- Well stocked camp shop
- 25m heated swimming pool
- Indoor and outdoor games areas and open fields
- Regular live entertainment and concerts by local musicians
- Library and writing room with free Wi-Fi
- HUGE choice of spacious pitches
- Selection of Holiday Cottages available
- Just 10 minutes drive to a great sandy beach
- Just a short walk from St. Columb Major, our local historic market town, where you will find pub food, cafés and a few shops
Camping & caravanning pitches are not allocated which gives everyone the freedom to choose their own area. During the main holiday season the choice of pitches may be limited however we are always on hand to ensure good spacing and help is always available. Our park is situated on high ground providing good drainage – We do not flood!
As an added bonus we also have 2 holiday cottages available – The Stables and The Coach House. Both of them are single storey and has 2 bedrooms. They can sleep up to 4 people maximum, which is ideal for families and couples. They are both modernly decorated and is the perfect for any family.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information on any of our services – we would love to hear from you! Alternatively you can visit our social media page to hear about our latest adventures, news and deals.