Smytham Manor Holiday Park
Based in North Devon, Smytham Holiday Park is set in 33 acres of parkland next to the old Manor House. Our site offers a great selection of self-catering holiday accommodation, from traditional camping and caravanning pitches to timber lodges, camping pods, and holiday homes. Situated in a beautiful, unspoiled area this family friendly park is set in a stunning North Devon setting with direct Tarka Trail access – an old railway line converted into a foot/cycle path where there are stops along the way to refresh yourself with a drink and a bite to eat in the beautiful Devon countryside.
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Table-top games in our purpose-built games room.
- Volleyball/badminton court on the lawn
- Large open space in the valley which can be used for games such as football or cricket.
- For the younger ones there is a large play area complete with swings, slides and climbing frames!
- North Devon is the perfect playground for doing what you love. Spending time with the family, walking the dog, eating out or celebrating with friends. North Devon really is the perfect place!
As well as golden sandy beaches, dramatic coastlines, rugged moors and verdant valleys there are many local attractions such as:
- RHS Garden Rosemoor – Less than 3 miles from Smytham.
- Dartington Crystal – Tthe local town of Great Torrington.
- The Tarka Trail – North Devon’s dedicated cycle and walking trail.
- Tarka Pottery – Located within a mile of the park. Experience working with clay.
- The Milky Way – Enjoy a fun-filled day at The Milky Way Adventure Park in Clovelly, Bideford.
- The Big Sheep – For everything from sheep racing to a huge indoor play area.
- Torrington Golf Club
- Ilfracombe Sea Safari – Accredited as a Wildlife Safari Safe Operator.
Please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for further information or booking – we would love to hear from you! Or you can visit our social media pages to hear about our latest news and deals.