Quiet Waters Caravan Park
Are you are looking for a holiday away to see the beautiful city of Cambridge and its surroundings? Then we are the holiday park for you! We at Quiet Waters Caravan Park are a peaceful riverside retreat set in the delightful village of Hemingford Abbots, in the heart of Cambridgeshire.
The park is set in a quiet and peaceful spot occuping 5 acres beside the Great Ouse, and in addition to touring caravans, motor homes and tents, we have available 6 luxury caravans for hire each with 2 separate bedrooms. Four of which overlook the river, where as the remaining caravans have park views. We are have excellent toilet and shower facilities on site and a laundry room which is maintained to a very high standard. Quiet Waters is also a residential mobile home park. We have 35 retirement homes on offer with all amenities.
Our Caravan Facilities Include:
- Static holiday caravans have 3 solid concrete steps to the main door, with hand rails, and to the second door, 3 metal steps.
- All caravans sleep up to 6 people comprising of 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom and a pull out double bed in the lounge area.
- Each caravan has an open plan kitchen and lounge area, with a separate toilet and shower room. Showers have one step in to the cubicle.
- All of our caravans are non-smoking and have their own refuse bin.
- All of our caravans are on main water, sewage and electric, with LPG gas cooking and heating, with a small gas fire in the lounge.
- Parking is allowed by all units.
- We have 18 hardstanding pitches available, with awnings on grass area.
- We have 2 grass pitches too
- 2 pitches are available by the shower facilities, which are ideal for disabled guests. All other pitches approx. 50 yards from facilities.
Call us today on: 01480 463 405
Email Us on: email@example.com
Visit Our Website: www.quietwaterscaravanpark.co.uk