Quiet Waters Caravan Park
Are you are looking for a holiday away to see the beautiful city of Cambridge and its surroundings? Then we are the holiday park for you! We at Quiet Waters Caravan Park are a peaceful riverside retreat set in the delightful village of Hemingford Abbots, in the heart of Cambridgeshire.
Cambridgeshire is known for its delightful villages and beautiful surroundings and our park doesn’t disappoint! It is situated in a picturesque location – with stunning views of the beautiful countryside and of Hemingford Abbot but we have to say, the best attraction would have to be the stunning views of the River Ouse which the park runs along.
Quiet Waters Caravan Park was founded over 90 years ago by the Hutson family and even today the park is currently being run by Linda Coulson, daughter and granddaughter of the very first owner, with her husband Tony.
The park is set in a quiet and peaceful spot occuping 5 acres beside the Great Ouse, and in addition to touring caravans, motor homes and tents, we have available 6 luxury caravans for hire each with 2 separate bedrooms. Four of which overlook the river, where as the remaining caravans have park views. We are have excellent toilet and shower facilities on site and a laundry room which is maintained to a very high standard. Quiet Waters is also a residential mobile home park. We have 35 retirement homes on offer with all amenities.
Our Caravan Facilities Include:
- Static holiday caravans have 3 solid concrete steps to the main door, with hand rails, and to the second door, 3 metal steps.
- All caravans sleep up to 6 people comprising of 1 double bedroom, 1 twin bedroom and a pull out double bed in the lounge area.
- Each caravan has an open plan kitchen and lounge area, with a separate toilet and shower room. Showers have one step in to the cubicle.
- All of our caravans are non-smoking and have their own refuse bin.
- All of our caravans are on main water, sewage and electric, with LPG gas cooking and heating, with a small gas fire in the lounge.
- Parking is allowed by all units.
- We have 18 hardstanding pitches available, with awnings on grass area.
- We have 2 grass pitches too
- 2 pitches are available by the shower facilities, which are ideal for disabled guests. All other pitches approx. 50 yards from facilities.
Additional Facitilities that are available on site include:
- Personal Trainer
- Sports Therapist
- Massage Therapist
- Football Coaching
With being on the bank of the RIver, we have great angling and boating facilities – you can even hire one of our rowing boats. Its the perfect place for all those fishermen out there and those who just love being out on the water. Theres also lovely country walks and cycling routes to go down from the park. Other attractions include: Golf, Swimming and the Recreation Centre which are all within 2 miles of the park.
Hemingford Abbots is a delightful village to visit! It contains beautiful thatched cottages and is dominated by St Margaret’s Church. Just a short walk away from the park is the local inn, where you choose from a range of excellent meals and drinks. The new village hall hosts many attractions as well during the summer months. The flower festival is held every three years which is a major event for the villagers, and then theres the annual regatta which is hosted in the next village of Hemingford Grey – it is said to be one of the oldest held in the county!
So come to Quiet Waters Caravan Park for the perfect break away where you can relax within the peaceful surrounding and enjoy the local attractions!
If you require additional information on any of our services then please do not hesitate to get in contact with us for more information – we are here to help! Or visit our social media pages to hear about our latest news and deals:
Call us today on: 01480 463 405
Email Us on: email@example.com
Visit Our Website: www.quietwaterscaravanpark.co.uk